Saturday 29 November 2014

Stephen Stills Quotes

Stephen Stills Quotes"One thing the blues ain't, is funny."

"David Crosby is an incredible musician. He's to the point now where he never makes mistakes."

"I ain't no Dylan, you know. I haven't got the gift of the language, I don't think."

Neil and I used to have guitar wars on stage that were really stupid. It was really funny."

"I abhorred hippies. That's fair and accurate."

"I'm a pretty private guy. I like having people over and having a meal at home."

"We moved around so much when I was a kid, the place I call home is New Orleans because at least I can remember the names of some of the streets there."

"I detest talking about myself. There is a reason why people pick up an instrument and put it between themselves and the rest of the world."

"I don't set out to write a political song. I am not one of those that feels compelled to write about what's going on."

"My first album would have been a number one record if George Harrison hadn't come out right behind me with All Things Must Pass."

No comments:

Post a Comment