Tuesday 29 April 2014

Axel Rose Quotes

Axel Rose Quotes"My favorite cartoon characters are Metallica and Slash."

"There was a time when we were way more glam. I had the hair and full makeup and everything."

"I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot."

"Aerosmith are a tradition that I grew up with. They were the only band that the people who lived in my city in Indiana would accept wearing make-up and dressed cool."

"In a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own. Half man, half beast, I don't know what it is but it's weird and it's pissed off and calls itself Slash."


"I used to use the Internet a lot, but I got tired of reading all the garbage on there about me. The Internet is just a huge garbage can."

"At times I enjoy writing and at other times I just hate it because it's definitely having to go back and experience some pain and express what you really feel."

"I've really learned to control myself. It used to be that I would get mad, break everything in the room, smack somebody in the face and then leave. Now I work real hard at trying to keep things cool and together."

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace. I'm sure everybody would."

"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way."

No comments:

Post a Comment