Tuesday 8 April 2014

Belinda Carlisle quotes

Belinda Carlisle Quotes"I didn't want to be the singer. I wanted to play bass."

"I was like the good girl, bad girl, there were no grey areas for me."

"I'm not super, super, super successful and I don't want to be. I'm not a prisoner of my success."

"The eighties were a time of excess in a lot of ways."

"I'm really fed up with whole media thing where you have to be 20 years old, a size 0, and blond with plastic tits."


(About The Go-Go's) "It was a Cinderella story, we didn't even know how to play our own instruments."

(About Madonna) "I think she's a pioneer in her own way in terms of using her sexuality, individuality, in a very positive way, I think. She does a great job."

"I freaked out when I first went on my solo tour. I realized I was on stage without the girls."

"You can't stay up there forever. The peak of my career is over - that was back in the eighties and early nineties."

No comments:

Post a Comment