Saturday 17 May 2014

Slash Quotes

Slash Guns N' Roses Quotes"I had no aspirations to be a musician, but I picked up a guitar for two seconds and haven't put it down since."

"I always knew I wanted to be in a band."

 "If I could hang out with Jimi Hendrix, it wouldn't be over dinner."

"Guitars are like women. You'll never get them totally right."

"Risk isn't a word in my vocabulary. It's my very existence."




"I never want to draw attention to myself, but that's all I do."

"As for Guns N' Roses, I don't think there's ever a chance of a reunion."

"I do consider myself British. I have very strong feelings about my British heritage."

"Axel and I came from completely different backgrounds. Because of that we made an interesting pair trying to figure each other out."

"It was success that screwed us up."

"I don't believe in having regrets."

"Guitar is the best form of self-expression I know."

No comments:

Post a Comment