Sunday 1 June 2014

Hip-Hop Quotes

Hip-Hop QuotesEminem: "Life is a crazy ride, nothing is guaranteed."

LL Cool J: "Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals."

Flavor Flav: "I got a lot happening, a whole lot, and it's not always easy being me."

Queen Latifah: "Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self."


Lil Wayne: "I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album."

Kanye West: "I don't even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in."

Lil' Kim: "I love being the underdog sometimes."

Jay-Z: "Rap for me is like making movies, telling stories, and getting the emotions of the songs through in just as deep a way."

Chuck D: "Downloadable music is the biggest phenomenon since the Beatles, and the music industry is slow to come to grips with that."

Snoop Dogg : "I love making music and I'm falling in love with making records, so it's like having two girlfriends. But I can handle it."

Ice Cube: "Don't worry about being a star, worry about doing good work, and all that will come to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment