Saturday 25 October 2014

Best Rocky Horror Picture Show Quotes

Rocky Horror Picture Show MovieThe Criminologist: "I would like, If I may, to take you on a strange journey."

Frank: "Do you think I made a mistake splitting his brain between the two of them?"

Janet: "If only we were amongst friends...or sane persons!"

Brad (To Janet); "If there's one fool for you, then I am it."

Frank: "It's not easy having a good time! Even smiling makes my face ache."

The Criminologist: "And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space...and meaning."


Janet: "Didn't we pass a castle back down the road a few miles? Maybe they have a telephone I might use."

The Criminologist: "A night out...It was a night out they were going to remember for a very long time."

Brad (To Janet): "I really loved the skillful way you beat the other girls to the bride's bouquet."

Frank: "Don't dream it, be it."

No comments:

Post a Comment