Saturday 22 March 2014

Shania Twain Quotes

Shania Twain Quotes"I'm more private than people realize. I'm not that easy to get to know."

"I don't want my body to be a distraction from my talent or my brain."

"Now that I have and I'm not a have-not, I've learned how important it is to maintain humility."

"I was not naturally meant to be on stage. I hated being in the spotlight; I was scared."

"I'm not going to be somebody who wants to hold on to my fame for the rest of my life."



"All I ever intended was to make a living at what I do. Everything I've achieved since then is above and beyond."

"I find that the very things I get criticized for, which is usually being different and just doing my own thing and just being original, is the very thing that is making me successful."

"Ultimately, I am responsible for how I live my life now, and what I make out of it."

"Nothing of my present or my future will ever take away what I had in the past, ever."

"When you're really desperate, you say a few prayers and hope for the best.That's the way I've always lived my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment