Tuesday 11 February 2014

Green Day Quotes

Green Day QuotesBilly Joe Armstrong: "Punk has always been about doing things your own way."

Tre Cool: "Everyone is entitled to our opinion."

Mike Dirnt: "When I was a kid, my influences were just my early friends' punk rock bands and listening to the radio."

Billy Joe Armstrong: "Making mistakes is a lot better than not doing anything."

Tre Cool: "I always said the world is a better place because of Joey Ramone."

Mike Dirnt: "It makes me extremely proud to make punk rock the biggest music in the world right now."


Billy Joe Armstrong: "I sort of enjoy the fact that I'm misunderstood most of the time. That's fine."

Mike Dirnt: "We were up to the challenge. We're probably the best Green Day type band there is out there."

Billy Joe Armstrong: "We're not a political band. We don't want to tell people what to do or what to think. We just want to tell them to think."

Tre Cool: "We're Green Day. We can do whatever we want."

No comments:

Post a Comment