Monday 3 February 2014

Marilyn Manson Quotes

Marilyn Manson Quotes"Marilyn Manson is a mockery of American pop culture."

"If things are too perfect, people are always so afraid that it's going to change, so they ruin it themselves."

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers."

"A lot of people don't want to make their own decisions. They're too scared. It's much easier to be told what to do."

"There's no reason to change what you are, but if you're not being you, then you need to acknowledge that."




"I'm kind of shy, and I think that I take that out by performing in front of a lot of people. That's how I get out of my shyness."

"The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at."

"If you want to find out who your real friends are, sink the ship. The first ones to jump aren't your friends."

"I just try to make people think. I don't try to shock them or scare them. I just try and get them to question."

"Find out what's really out there. I never said to be like me, I say be like you and make a difference."

"In the end we're all Jerry Springer Show guests, really, we just haven't been on the show."



1 comment:

  1. "Find out what's really out there. I never said to be like me, I say be like you and make a difference."-Marilyn Manson quotes. I like this quote very much. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete