Sunday 16 February 2014

Ramones Quotes

Ramones QuotesJoey: "I enjoyed my life when I had nothing...and kinda like the idea of just being happy with me."

Johnny: "My favorite artists have always been Elvis and The Beatles and they still are."

Dee Dee: "I got tired of the Ramones around the time I quit and I really got into rap. I thought it was the new punk rock."

Johnny: "Radio is like television, all they want to do is push crap on the public."

Tommy: "We were trying to bring back fun music, bring back the essence of rock 'n' roll."

Johnny: "Two of my biggest heroes were my father and John Wayne."


Joey: "To me, John Lennon and Elvis Presley were punks, because they made music that evoked those emotions in people."

Dee Dee: "Part of the privilege of being in a band is giving something back to the young people. If you can do anything for them, you should."

Tommy: "I think Paul Mccartney used to call himself Paul Ramon when he checked into hotels, and Dee Dee was a big Paul McCartney fan. He thought it was a laugh."

Joey: "The Eagles and the Captain and Tennille ruled the airwaves, and we were the answer to it."

Johnny: "We didn't sell a lot of records, but somehow we left an impression."

Joey: "Well, I think we're the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment