Wednesday 19 March 2014

Edward Van Halen Quotes

Edward Van Halen Quotes"I never dreamt of being a musician for my livelihood."

"I'm a musician, Dave's a rock star."

"We're musicians. We make music for a living. It's that simple. Nothing else matters."

"Nirvana was huge, but it didn't appeal to everyone."

"It's always a Catch-22 situation. They hate you if you're the same, and they hate you if you're different."

"I grew up on a lot of early Beatles, DC5, Cream, Clapton, Page, Beck and Hendrix."

"Music kept me off the streets and out of trouble and gave me something that was mine that no one could take away from me."

"The piano ia a universal instrument. If you start there, learn your theory and how to read, you can go on to any other instrument."

"I destroyed a lot of guitars trying to get them to do what I wanted, but I learned something from every guitar I tore apart, and discovered even more things."

"The name Van Halen, the family legacy, is going to go on long after I'm gone."

"As long as my brain and fingers work, I'm cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment