Saturday 15 March 2014

Quotes About John Lennon

Quotes About John LennonKurt Cobain: "John Lennon was definitely my favorite Beatle, hands down."

Kevin Spacey: "Growing up, to me, he was a hero."

Meatloaf: "I met Elvis and John Lennon and I was an idiot. A complete moron."

Gary Oldman: "If one could have a wish, or an alternative life, I would've liked to have been John Lennon."


Moby: "If you look at someone like Joe Strummer or John Lennon, when you heard their music you knew that they wrote it and they cared about it."

Joey Ramone: "To me, John Lennon and Elvis Presley were punks, because they made music that evoked those emotions in people."

Esai Morales: "I like the Beatles. They're at the core of my musicality. And John Lennon's my spiritual father."

Cynthia Lennon: "John was in constant need of proof of love and security and he was constantly testing people for that proof."

Rick Nielson (Cheap Trick): "Even to this day, if it would have been, 'Hey Rick, you get to play with Elvis, you get to play with Paul McCartney, you get to play with Mick Jagger, or you get to play with John Lennon.' John Lennon is the only one I would have picked out of that bunch."

Peter Fonda: "I truly miss the genius of the music of John Lennon, as I'm sure everybody does."

No comments:

Post a Comment