Friday 7 March 2014

Bono Quotes

Bono U2 Quotes"Music can change the world because it can change people."

"My heroes are the ones who survived doing it wrong, who made mistakes, but recovered from them."

"I always think if you are asking somebody for something it is a good idea to give them something first."

"U2's best work has always been when we didn't know what we're doing."

"I'm a singer, not a politician, and I think you don't want the two to get confused."

"It's much easier to be successful than to be relevant."

"Mandela's heroism is the heroism of a man who suffered so badly for what he thought of as freedom."

"Great ideas and great melodies have a lot in common."

"I really remember John Lennon's Imagine. I guess I'm twelve; that's one of my first albums. That really set fire to me. It was like he was whispering in your ear - his ideas of what's possible."

"U2 is sort of song writing by accident really. We don't really know what we're doing and when we do, it doesn't seem to help."

"Great music is written by people who are either running toward or away from God."

"Look, I'm sick of Bono and I AM Bono."

No comments:

Post a Comment