Wednesday 4 June 2014

Quotes From British Invasion Rock Stars

British Invasion QuotesMick Jagger: "The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either."

Peter Noone: "Everybody gets to a stage when it's time to move on."

Marianne Faithful: "Rebellion is the only thing that keeps you alive."

Steve Winwood: "To make a living from doing something I love is fantastic. As long as people want to listen to me, I'll keep doing it."

Eric Clapton: "The blues are what I've turned to, what has given me inspiration and relief in all the trials of my life."

 Roger Daltrey: "Every generation of rock musician will understand that we wouldn't be anywhere without the support of teenagers buying the records." 

Eric Clapton: "The blues are what I've turned to, what has given me inspiration and relief in all the trials of my life."

Petula Clark: "There are definitely people who are stuck in the sixties and there are definitely people who think I am and it's just not true."

Eric Burdon: "Everything changes and, somewhere along the line, I'm changing with it."

Ray Davies: "If I had to do my life over, I would change every single thing I have done."

John Lennon: "If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal."





No comments:

Post a Comment