Saturday 21 June 2014

Funniest Spinal Tap Quotes

Spinal Tap QuotesDavid St. Hubbins: "Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation."

Nigel Tufnel: "We've got armadillos in our trousers. It's really quite frightening."

David St. Hubbins: "Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported."




Mick Shrimpton: "As long as there's, you know, sex and drugs, I can do without the rock and roll."

Nigel Tufnel: "You can't really dust for vomit."

Marty DiBergi: "This pretentious ponderous collection of religious rock psalms is enough to prompt the question, 'What day did the Lord create Spinal Tap, and couldn't he have rested on that day too?'"

David St. Hubbins: "I believe virtually everything I read, and I think that is what makes me more of a selective human than someone who doesn't believe anything."

Nigel Tufnel: "It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none. None more black."

Derek Smalls: "That's not to say I haven't had my visionary moments. I've taken acid seventy...five, seventy-six times."

David St. Hubbins: "It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

No comments:

Post a Comment