Sunday 22 June 2014

Funny Quotes From The Movie Grease

Grease Movie QuotesLeo: "The rules are...there ain't no rules."

Principal McGee: "If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter."

Vince: "It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's what you do with your dancing shoes."

Kenickie: "You've got the personality of a wet mop."


Rizzo: "I feel like a deficient typewriter...I skipped a period."

Danny: "You can't just walk out of a drive-in."

Putzie: "The only thing that hangs around you Sonny are the flies."

Danny: "Uh. I'm not very hungry; just give me a double Polar Burger with everything and a cherry soda with chocolate ice cream."

Principal McGee: "We have pictures of you so-called mooners. And just because the pictures aren't of your faces doesn't mean we can't identify you."

Kenickie: "A hickie from Kenickie is like a Hallmark card, when you only care enough to send the very best."

Danny: "That's my name, don't wear it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment