Sunday 12 January 2014

Jack White Quotes

Jack White Quotes"I have three dads: my biological father, God and Bob Dylan."

"I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zepplin."

"It is the pursuit of happiness that brings us happiness, and not the happiness achieved."

(About Lady Gaga) "I don't think she lives it because it's all artifice. It's all image with no meaning behind it."


"I certainly wouldn't want a song that I'd already written to be used on a commercial. That Seems Strange."

"I want to be part of the resurgence of things that are tangible, beautiful and soulful, rather than just give in to the digital age."

"Frank Sinatra was dignified. We don't have a Frank Sinatra, or a Patti Page nowadays. What do we have? Ashlee Simpson instead of Patti Page."

"I would never purposely sing a song about someone I love, I wouldn't want to embarrass them. But for someone I don't like...I would definitely do that."

"I grew up in the city. I don't think there have been too many musicians who have made it out into the mainstream who are actually from the inner city of Detroit - except for the Motown artists, really."

No comments:

Post a Comment