Friday 10 January 2014

James Brown Quotes

James Brown Quotes"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."

"I want to say to you, help yourself, so you can help someone else."

"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know."

"I've been knocked down a lot of times."

"Hair is the first thing. And teeth the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things he's got it all."


(About Elvis Presley) "I wasn't just a fan, I was his brother. He said I was good and I said he was good; we never argued about that."

"Disco is James Brown, hip-hop is James Brown, rap is James Brown; you know what I'm saying? You hear all the rappers, 90% of their music is me."

"Sometimes you struggle so hard to feed your family one way, you forget to feed them the other way, with spiritual nourishment. Everybody needs that."

"It doesn't matter how you travel it, It's the same road. It doesn't get any easier when you get bigger, It gets harder. And it will kill you if you let it."

"Sometimes, you like to let the hair do the talking."

"I don't really care what people think. I just do my own thing, I like being loud and letting people know I'm there."

No comments:

Post a Comment