Wednesday 22 January 2014

Alanis Morissette Quotes

Alanis Morissette Quotes"I happened to be lucky in that I knew what I wanted to do as far as a career since I was nine years old."

"The ego is a fascinating monster."

"I see my body as an instrument, rather than an ornament."

"The person who knows HOW will always have a job. The person who knows WHY will always be his boss."

"I thought the more famous I became, the more friendships I would have, but the opposite was true."

"The whole celebrity thing is not something I'm overly interested in. I don't pop up at parties. It's just not my thing."



"A good man often appears gauche simply because he does not take advantage of the myriad mean little chances of making himself look stylish. Preferring truth to form, he is not constantly at work upon the facade of his appearance."

"What I have to say is far more important than how long my eyelashes are."

"Music will always be a part of my life. I love music and I don't care how many units I sell."

"I want to walk through life instead of being dragged through it."

No comments:

Post a Comment