Sunday 12 January 2014

Pink Quotes

P!nk quotes"I read all the time. I love it. My fantasy would be to be locked into a library. I'd be very, very happy."

"I've always felt like the underdog, and I'm comfortable with that label."

"I'm about to make people forget about Madonna."

"I'm pretty confident and at the same time I'm pretty insecure. I'm like a walking conflict."

"Everyone has split personalities. You can be strong and vulnerable. Me? I have like 5 or 6. There are many sides to me."

"I  don't live in the Hollywood bubble. I never have and I never will. I wasn't invited to that party.

"Embrace the freak that you are."

"Today, charting your own course isn't just more necessary than ever before. It's also much easier - and much more fun."

"Lots of people don't think women are smart enough, strong enough or independent enough to make it. You just have to prove yourself."

"I just gotta try and take the chance right now and step out on the limb and say 'here you go. here's me and here's my music.' Hope you love it... if not hey. there's always next time cause I'm not going anywhere."


No comments:

Post a Comment