Saturday 19 July 2014

LL Cool J Quotes

LL Cool J Quotes"Stand up and face your fears, or they will defeat you."

"You can't let your past hold your future hostage."

"I am a real person that cares about his art and cares about what he's doing."

"I'm not trying to be new school and I'm not old school - I'm classic."

"Nobody is perfect, but life is about choices."

"Do what you love; you'll be better at it. It sounds pretty simple, but you'd be surprised how many people don't get this one right away."

"I was listening to Jimi Hendrix; I just admire his artistry and creativity as an artist."

To me, my peers are Bruce Springsteen and Mick Jagger. I'm not talking age-wise, but in terms of careers. Madonna. Those are my peers. And I'm okay with that."

"Dreams don't have deadlines. I'm thinking of doing bigger and better things and having more fun with it."

"Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals."

"I only do what what comes from the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment