Saturday 26 July 2014

Go-Go's Quotes

Belinda Carlisle QuotesBelinda Carlisle: "I was like the good girl, bad girl, there were no grey areas for me."

Jane Wiedlin: "I love being a Go-Go. It definitely has it's ups and downs, and we have a very intense energy with each other."


Charlotte Caffey: "I felt like an ordinary person having an extraordinary experience."

Gina Schock: "The true American success story, that's what the whole thing really is."

Kathy Valentine: "I will be very grateful that I get to go out and play a song and get well paid for it."

Belinda Carlisle: "You don't have to be age 20 and size zero to be sexually viable and to be viable as a woman."

Jane Wiedlin: I grew up listening to pop; I grew up listening to 60's pop music, like the Beatles, the Monkees, Herman's Hermits and all that stuff."

Gina Schock: "When I joined the band, they were more just having fun and were doing what everybody else was doing in L.A., all their buddies had started bands, they had just picked up their instruments."

Kathy Valentine: "We always have a good time playing, and I'm glad it shows."

Jane Wiedlin: "If I was in charge, I'd keep doing the Go-Go's forever, but it's a band, so everyone has their say."

No comments:

Post a Comment