Sunday 27 July 2014

Bryan Adams Quotes

Bryan Adams Quotes"I've only ever trusted my gut on everything. I don't trust my head, I don't trust my heart, I trust my gut."

"I've always wanted to push myself and move with the tide. That's just how I am and it's worked for me."

"A songwriter writes songs all the time, whereas just writing a song can be done by anyone, anytime."

"Focus on your music and not technology."

"I wish I could write the songs I wrote back when I was twenty-two. But I don't know how to do that anymore."

"There's not an instruction manual on how to deal with success, so you just have to rely on having great friends and a good team."

"I never took a grant or borrowed a penny from anybody. It was partially because I didn't really know how to do that, but secondly, my pride never would have allowed me to."

"If your music is great, you will have fans, not because you have spent time chatting on social media."

"I only write music for myself, I don't try and appeal to anyone else."

No comments:

Post a Comment