Wednesday 23 July 2014

Queen Latifah Quotes

Queen Latifah Quotes"My mom has always been my champion."

"A confident woman is a sexy woman, in my opinion."

"I enjoy just being me. I don't need to be Queen Latifah, the brand, 24 hours a day."

"Dreams become reality when we put our minds to it."

"Always follow your own path."

"My mom will make me walk the dogs or take out the trash when I go home."

"I wish every woman would love herself and embrace what she was given naturally."

"New Jersey is a great place to live. And we have given some of the best talent to the world, from Jack Nicholson, John Travolta, to Jerry Lewis To Bon Jovi, To Frank Sinatra."

"When I was growing up, there were so many musicals you could watch. I like the fantasy of musicals and I love music."

"Be bold, be brave enough to be your true self."

"Every woman is a Queen, and we all have different things to offer."

No comments:

Post a Comment