Saturday 26 July 2014

Red Hot Chili Peppers Quotes

Red Hot Chili Peppers Quotes
Anthony Kiedis: "I have a few friends that I think that I think would go to bat for me no matter what. Flea is one of them."

Flea: "For me, music was the only reason I went to school."

Chad Smith: "I'm a musician. It's what I do. I wouldn't be too good at anything else."

John Frusciante: "We have the ability to change our own reality."

John Frusciante: "I'm not really a star-oriented kind of guy."

Anthony Kiedis: "If you want to get along with somebody, let them be right, and it will last longer."

Chad Smith: "I enjoy being somewhat anonymous and only being recognised by real fans of our band."

Flea: "Any instrument is just a vehicle to express who you are and your relationship to the world."

John Frusciante: "Everything's very perfectly balanced; for all the horrible things in the world there's lots of good things."

Anthony Kiedis: "What I've realized over the years is that I have some pretty good friends."

Chad Smith: "Have a good time all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment