Thursday 24 October 2013

Bret Michaels Quotes

Bret Michaels Quotes"My life is part humor, part roses, part thorns."

"I've had plenty of big hits and plenty of big misses."

"My dad always said the difference between try and triumph was a little umph."

"Everyone wants to go to the party and the red carpet, but my life is 90% the work."

"In the music business, and being an artist. It's truley, feast or famine."

"What's kept me sane is I still love making music, and I always have my ear to the street."

"Music is and always will be my life. It's medicine. It's therapy. It's party time!"


"Times change, we grow older, we change our minds about things, and as long as I'm true to myself, it shines through."

"I absolutely love and enjoy being around other musicians and listening to them play. I have no ego."

"I always think in life passion supersedes everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment