Sunday 27 October 2013

Cyndi Lauper Quotes

Cyndi Lauper Quotes"My mother said I was a little odd as a kid. I was alone a lot, but I didn't feel alone."

"You know, I've been playing with my hair color ever since I was nine."

"You can laugh when I talk, but not when I sing."

"I never had a rivalry with Madonna. You don't knock another sister, ever."

"Somebody did complain to me and tell me that my clothes were so loud they couldn't hear me sing."

"People used to throw rocks at me for my clothes, now they wanna know where I buy them."

"Your own shoes are hard enough to fill, but somebody else's are even tougher."

"I never really thought I was that different. I thought what I wanted to do was different. The artistic things I wanted to do, maybe they were very different."

"Be who you are and be honest about your music. Work hard and keep learning your craft."

"On my darkest days, I wear my brightest colors."


No comments:

Post a Comment