Sunday 6 October 2013

Willie Nelson Quotes

Willie Nelson Quotes"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results."

"Most  of the stuff I've read about me has been true."

"I think most art comes out of poverty and hard times."

"I guess if you can't sing, you better have style."

"Since I come from Texas, there's a lot of Texas in me."

"I'm a country songwriter and we write cry-in-your-beer songs. That's what we do. Something that you can slow dance to."

"There are more serious problems in life than financial ones, and I've had a lot of those. I've been broke before, and will be again."


"Ninety-nine percent of the world's lovers are not with their first choice. That's what makes the jukebox play."

"We are the same. There is no difference anywhere in the world. People are people. They laugh, cry, feel, and love, and music seems to be the common denomination that brings us all together."

"I'm a romantic slob."

No comments:

Post a Comment