Wednesday 2 October 2013

Carlos Santana Quotes

Carlos Santana Quotes"Blues was my first love. It was the first thing where I said 'Oh man, this is the stuff'."

"Just as we have two eyes and two feet, duality is part of life."

"We want to extend and invitation to healing. Turn off CNN and turn on the light in your own heart."

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be be is an instrument of peace."

"You can take things that Jimi Hendrix took, from Curtis Mayfield or from Buddy Guy for example, because we are all children of everything, even Picasso."



"It's time for people to realize that we are all mixed up inside. That is why there is so much diversity on my records. I can relate to so many cultures and I want that to be reflected in my music."

"The music of Hendrix wakes people up to their possibilities. It's more than just dreaming about being a guitar hero."

"Gene Simmons is not a musician, He's an entertainer. A musician is Coltrane, Bob Marley. KISS is Las Vegas entertainment. A musician doesn't need the mask."

"No one's better than me. I'm not better than anyone. Whether it's Eric Clapton or B.B. King we look straight at each other. And that keeps it real."

"There is no person that love cannot heal; there is no soul that love cannot save."

No comments:

Post a Comment