Saturday 7 December 2013

Amy Winehouse Quotes

Amy Winehouse Quotes"I wouldn't say I'm a feminist, but I don't like girls pretending to be stupid because it's easier."

"There's no point in saying anything but the truth."

"Every bad situation is a blues song waiting to happen."

"I do suffer from depression, I suppose. Which isn't that unusual. You know, a lot of people do."

"If you don't throw yourself into something, you'll never know what you could have had."

"I'm my own worst critic, and if I don't pull off what I think I wanted to do in my head, then I won't be a happy girl."

"I'm a positive, happy person, generally. The songs I've written are about some bad times in my life. I needed to make something good out of something bad."

"You discover music the most when it's music that no one tells you to listen to, that you find out for yourself."

"I know I'm talented, but I wasn't put here to sing. I was put here to be a wife and a mom and look after my family. I love what I do, but it's not where it begins and ends."

No comments:

Post a Comment