Sunday 29 December 2013

Annie Lennox Quotes

Annie Lennox Eurythmics Quotes"The world is a heartbreaking place, without any question."

"There are two kinds of artists left: those who endorse Pepsi and those who simply won't."

"Whatever you do, you do out of passion."

"Every artist has to make their own statements and they have to live with them."

"I don't feel there are enough women artists out there who are saying anything of tremendous relevance."

"If people like your music you can't guarantee they're going to love you."



"I don't take myself as seriously as some people think, and I'd hate anyone to think I was preaching. That's the last thing I want."

"The future hasn't happened yet and the past is gone. So I think the only moment we have is right here and now, and I try to make the best of those moments, the moments that I'm in."

"When you're that successful, things have a momentum, and at a certain point you can't really tell whether you have created the momentum or it's creating you."

"A lot of music you might listen to is pretty vapid, it doesn't always deal with our deeper issues."

"I don't want to be owned by a corporation and obliged to make a certain type of album. I want to be free."


No comments:

Post a Comment