Saturday 28 December 2013

Sinead O'Connor Quotes

Sinead O'Connor Quotes
"Nobody gets between me and my microphone."

"The music business is corrupt. It's full of nothing but vampires and pimps."

"I could stand in the street and sing and get enough to pay the bills. I don't need millions of dollars."

"When I sing, it's the most solitary state: just me, and the microphone, and the holy spirit."

"You cannot be a poppy in a tsunami. The more delicate and fragile you are, the tougher you have to act."




"I'm not a musical snob. 'Ooo Baby Baby' or whatever - those are as valid as 'Working Class Hero' or 'Imagine'. But there are times artists do need to stand up and not just be entertainers."

"I don't do anything in order to cause trouble. It's just so happens that what I do naturally causes trouble. I'm proud to be a troublemaker."

"The power of rock'n'roll to change things, to move people, is being murdered by all this worship of fame - Pop Idol, X-Factor, all this stuff."

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm now in the business of making spiritual records and using my voice for that purpose. I'm not going to be singing songs that I made in the past. I closed the door on that incarnation of Sinead O'Connor."




No comments:

Post a Comment