Sunday 15 December 2013

Great Quotes About Life

Paul McCartney Quotes about lifeGeorge Harrison: "If you don't know where you're going then any road will take you there."

Frank Zappa: "The most important thing to do in your life is to not interfere with somebody else's life."

Stevie Wonder: "You can't base your life on other people's expectations."

George Michael: "You'll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart."

Cyndi Lauper: "On my darkest days, I wear my brightest colors."

Paul McCartney: "Why would I retire? Sit at home and watch TV? No thanks. I'd rather be out playing."



Bob Dylan: "A person is a success if they get up in the morning and gets to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."

Diana Ross: "I really, deeply believe that dreams do come true. Often, they might not come when you want them. They come in their own time."

Joan Jett: "Girls see these defined roles they're supposed to follow in life, but when I was a young child, my parents told me I could be anything."

Tina Turner: "I didn't have anybody, really, no foundation in life, so I had to make my own way. Always, from the start. I had to go out in the world and become strong, to discover my mission in life."

John Lennon: "When I was five years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life."

Billy Joel: "If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time."

No comments:

Post a Comment