Sunday 22 December 2013

Dolly Parton Quotes

Dolly Parton Quotes"I had to get rich so I could afford to sing like I was poor again."

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain."

"If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one."

"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails."



"It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen."

"I look just the the girls next door...if you happen to live next door to an amusement park."

"I describe my look as a blend of mother goose, cinderella, and the local hooker."

"After Momma gave birth to twelve of us kids, we put her up on a pedestal. It was mostly to keep Daddy away from her."

"I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb...and I also know that I'm not blonde."

"I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out."

"There's a heart beneath the boobs and a brain beneath the wig."

"I'm just a simple country girl."


No comments:

Post a Comment