Tuesday 31 December 2013

Quotes From Heavy Metal Artists

Quotes From Heavy Metal Artists
Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden): "If heavy metal bands ruled the world, we'd be a lot better off."

Lars Ulrich (Metallica): "Everytime we put a record out, we lose people that can't deal with the growth."

Dave Mustaine (Megadeth): "Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard."

Lemmy Kilmister (Motorhead): "That was a great time, the summer of `71. I can't remember it, but I'll never forget it."

Rob Halford (Judas Priest): "There's two kinds of music: heavy metal and all the crap they play on radio and show on MTV"




James Hetfield (Metallica): "I like playing music because it's a good living and I get satisfaction from it. But I can't feed my family with satisfaction."

Ozzy Osbourne (Black Sabbath): "All that stuff about heavy metal and hard rock, I don't subscribe to any of that. It's all just music."

Lita Ford (The Runaways): "I'm happy when I'm doing what I do best."

Ronnie James Dio (Black Sabbath & Dio): "Music, rock'n'roll music especially, is such a generational thing. Each generation must have their own music, I had my own in my generation, you have yours, everybody I know has their own generation."

Serj Tankian (System Of A Down): "Sometimes a good love song can change the world and create positive energy more than any political song can."

Scott Ian (Anthrax): " Why would heavy metal ever go away?"

No comments:

Post a Comment