Sunday 10 August 2014

Leonard Cohen Quotes

Leonard Cohen Quotes"Music is the emotional life of most people."

"Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act."

"The older I get, the surer I am that I'm not running the show."

"I didn't want to write for pay. I wanted to be paid for what I write."



"If I knew where the good songs came from, I'd go there more often."

"There is no difference between a poem and a song."

"Except the people you happen to fall in love with."

"Suzanne is about a girl I know. She's great but she's half crazy."

"When you walk on stage and five thousand people have paid good money to hear you, there's definitely a sense you can blow it."

"In hindsight, it seems like the height of folly - I'll take care of my financial problems by becoming a singer."

"The basic function of popular music is to create an environment for courting, lovemaking, and doing the dishes."

No comments:

Post a Comment