Sunday 31 August 2014

Dick Clark Quotes

Dick Clark Quotes"I don't make culture. I sell it."

"I don't set trends. I just find out what they are and exploit them."

"Age ain't got nothing to do with how old you are."

"If you fall down, get up and walk again. If you can't walk, crawl. If that idea fails, have another one."


"Award shows are the variety shows now because there are no more variety shows."

"My greatest asset in life was I never lost touch with hot dogs, hamburgers, going to the fair and hanging out at the mall."

"I'm a case study for a type A personality. I have a short attention span, I love activity, I'm into all sorts of strange and wonderful things."

"American Bandstand was the original reality show. It was an open window on a world of kids that people didn't know about."

"Music is the soundtrack of your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment