Saturday 30 August 2014

Great Quotes From Freddie Mercury And Queen

Freddie Mercury and Queen QuotesFreddie Mercury: "Years ago, I thought up the name Queen. It's just a name."

Brian May: "I really thought I was pretty good before I saw Hendrix, and then I thought: Yeah, not so good."

Roger Taylor: "People are still today trying to imitate Led Zepplin, America is full of drummers trying to play like John Bonham."

John Deacon: "I probably was the only person in the band who could get a look from the outside, because I was the last to join."

Roger Taylor: "I think maybe we were subconsciously influenced by the Beatles' albums, I think really, especially the later ones, like Rubber Soul, Revolver and Abbey Road."



Brian May: "I don't think anybody comes close to the Beatles, including Oasis."

John Deacon: "Arguments are healthy. They clear the air."

Freddie Mercury: "we've gone overboard on every Queen album. But that's Queen."

Brian May: "The guitar was my weapon, my shield to hide behind."

Roger Taylor: "We had a joke that we wanted to be the biggest. It was a joke, but underneath, it was really true. Number one is much better than number two."

Brian May: "Every time I listen to Jeff Beck my whole view of the guitar changes radically.

John Deacon: "Lot's of marriages don't last as long as Queen have been together."

Freddie Mercury: "I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend."

No comments:

Post a Comment