Saturday 30 August 2014

Funny Beatles Movie Quotes

Funny Beatles Movie QuotesA HARD DAY'S NIGHT (1964)

Reporter: "How did you find America?" John: "Turn Left at Greenland."

John: "We know how to behave! We've had lessons."

Man On Train: "Don't take that tone with me, young man. I fought the war for your sort." Ringo: "I bet you're sorry you won."



Reporter: "What would you call that hairstyle you're wearing? George: "Arthur."

HELP! (1965)

Paul: "My skin's soaked right through to the skin!"

George: (Discovering a bomb) "Hey, It's a thingie! A fiendish thingie!"

Ringo: "What was it that first attracted you to me?" John: "Well, you're very polite, aren't you?"

John: (To Scotland Yard) "The Great Train Robbery, eh? How's that going?"

MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR (1967)

Ringo: "Would you stop with your sitting down!"

YELLOW SUBMARINE (1968)

Ringo: "Nothing ever happens to me. I'd jump in the river Mersey but it looks like rain."

Ringo: "Liverpool can be a lonely place on a Saturday night, and this is only Thursday morning."

LET IT BE (1970)

John: "I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we pass the audition."


No comments:

Post a Comment