Sunday 17 August 2014

Quotes From Ann & Nancy Wilson Of Heart

Ann Wilson & Nancy Wilson Of Heart QuotesNancy: "The lightning bolt came out of the heavens and struck Ann and me the first time we saw the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show."

Ann: "Led Zepplin, you can't find a better band to pay tribute to."

Nancy: "The effect of music is huge. It is so human, yet it is beyond human."

Ann: "Fleetwood Mac are more like a folk-rock band."

Nancy: "Our ideal of sexuality was much more natural, like nymphs running through the woods."

Ann: "I like the White Stripes and I like the kinda twang American thing right now."


Nancy: "A dream set would include songs by other artists like Paul Simon, Joni Mitchell, and other favorites."

Ann: "Separating business from family is never completely possible since Nancy and I run the family business."

Nancy: "Joni Mitchell became a huge influence on us. But it wasn't till after the initial Beatles explosion that you started seeing women come forward as their own songwriters."

Ann: "I never get tired of being with Nancy, and the older I get, the more I love her company, musical and otherwise."

No comments:

Post a Comment