Sunday 24 August 2014

Rob Zombie Quotes

White Zombie Quotes"I really just do what I like. I don't understand what the general public likes sometimes."

"Great things come out of being hungry and cold. Once you're pampered, you get lazy."

As far as directors, I'm a big fan of any kind of Billy Wilder stuff. Anything he does."

"Growing up I had the weird fantasy list: I wanted to be Alice Cooper, Steven Spielberg, and Stan Lee."

"Good horror movies are great, but I just like good movies. I don't just watch grade Z garbage."

"It would be so cool to do something like, I don't know, 'The Return Of Frankenstein' but you do it so that the monster looks like it did in all the original Universal films."

"Probably the biggest thing that surprises people is that I am obsessed with hockey. I grew up in the Boston area so I am obsessed with hockey since I was a little kid."

"White Zombie was a bunch of kids with the worst equipment playing in a basement. But that is what is so great about it. There is no reason to think that you can't do it."

"It's never been about making money."

No comments:

Post a Comment