Thursday 13 November 2014

Andy Warhol Quotes

Andy Warhol QuotesI am a deeply superficial person."

"An artist is somebody who produces things that people don't need to have."

"Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art."

"I have a social disease. I have to go out every night."

 "Success is when the checks don't bounce."

"I like the taste of the last chocolate in the box."

 "Land really is the best art."

"When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships."

"If you're not trying to be real, you don't have to get it right. That's art."

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want to own."

"I'm the type who'd be happy not going anywhere as long as I was sure I knew exactly what was happening at the places I wasn't going to."

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."

No comments:

Post a Comment