Thursday 27 November 2014

David Crosby Quotes

David Crosby Quotes"Being a hippy was the most natural thing in the world to me."

"There are a lot of people who look great but can't sing."

"I love Stephan Stills and Neil Young dearly. We talk all the time."

"We don't take show business or the spotlight seriously."


"The people who run record companies now wouldn't know a song if it flew up their nose and died."

"Now record companies are run by lawyers and accountants."

"We were right about a lot of things...but we were wrong about the drugs."

"I've always lived my life intensely and tried to write about those experiences, as opposed to writing abstract lyrics."

"At this stage of my life, I don't want to stay in one place too long without moving forward, without trying something new."

"I don't know why I'm alive and Jimi isn't and Janis isn't and Mama Cass isn't and all my other friends, I have no idea why me, but I got lucky."

"Who remembers the 60's? I don't look back hardly at all. I don't even remember Woodstock."


No comments:

Post a Comment