Sunday 26 May 2013

Bob Marley Quotes

Bob Marley Quotes"The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow."

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."

"Some people feel rain. Others just get wet."

"Don't forget your history nor your destiny"

"The words of the songs not the person, is what attracts people."

"The most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile."

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice."

"Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy."

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively."

"My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever."

3 comments:

  1. I love reading Bob Marley Quotes , very inspirational. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob Marley has a lot of great things to say. He has a lot of depth to him. Thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend Nandu , Hyderabad, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete