Tuesday 28 May 2013

Alice Cooper Quotes

Alice Cooper Quotes"Everybody likes to be scared a little bit."

"I didn't go to my senior prom, but I played it."

"Mistakes are part of the game. It's how well you recover from them, that's the mark of a great player."

"The minute you step onstage, you get eight feet taller."

"I'm very romantic, I'm extremely romantic. I date my wife."

"I Loved the Beatles because they wrote such simple songs, which is a really tough thing to do."

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are."

"Why are we rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal."

"When I was a kid and my parents started talking about politics, I'd run to my room and put on the Rolling Stones as loud as I could. So when I see all these rock stars up there talking politics, it makes me sick."

"They should invent some way to tape record your dreams. I've written songs in my dreams that were Beatles songs. Then I'd wake up and they'd be gone."

"(About Frank Zappa) Throughout my life, there are four people I've met who were truly original people. The other three were Groucho Marx, Jim Morrison and Pablo Picasso."

"From the moment I leave my house or my hotel room, the public owns me. The public made Alice Cooper and I can't imagine ever turning my back on my fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment