Saturday 4 May 2013

Steven Tyler Quotes

"Humility is really important because it keeps you fresh and new."

"Guitar players never listen to lead singers."

"As good as I am, I'm nothing without my band."

"I don't think anything is forever, but when my kids tell me they love me, that's forever."

"The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those that got there first."

"Sex, drugs and rock & roll. Take out the drugs and you've got more time for the other two."

"I love my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."

"Sure, we're the sum of our experiences. If you listen to that song I wrote in 1969, Dream On, you might get a different view. I may not have been quite sure of what I was doing, but I was on to something."

"Getting to meet people is always a lot of fun. There are times when you're a little tired or just not in the mood to hang out. But what I've found is that people understand your feelings. They're cool."


No comments:

Post a Comment