Saturday 28 September 2013

Tupac Shakur Quotes

Tupac Shakur Quotes"Everybody's at war with different things. I'm at war with my own heart sometimes."

"There's nobody in the business strong enough to scare me."

"I'll probably be punished for hard living."

"Even the genius asks questions."

"Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel."



"I don't see myself being special; I just see myself having more responsibilities than the next man."

"I worked hard all my life as far as this music business. I dreamed of the day when I could go to New York and feel comfortable and they could come out here and be comfortable."

"During your life, never stop dreaming. No one can take away your dreams."

"I just don't know how to deal with so  many people giving me that much affection. I never had that in my life."

"For every dark night, there's a brighter day."

"With all my fans I got a family again."



No comments:

Post a Comment