Saturday 1 June 2013

Motown Quotes

Motown QuotesMartha Reeves: "Berry Gordy turned his house into a studio and discovered over 30 acts in the city. And we're famous all over the world."

Diana Ross: "You know, you do need mentors, but in the end, you really just need to believe in yourself."

David Ruffin: "We're entertainers, not just singers."

Stevie Wonder: "You can't base your life on other people's expectations."

Marvin Gaye: "If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else."

Berry Gordy: "I have this ability to find this hidden talent in people that sometimes even they didn't know they had."

Michael Jackson: "I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am."

Lionel Ritchie: "All artists are egotistical maniacs with inferiority complexes."

Diana Ross: "If I have someone who believes in me, I can move mountains."

Berry Gordy: "Today's business climate is not for me."

Smokey Robinson: "Once you're a Motown artist, you're always a Motown artist."

No comments:

Post a Comment