Saturday 10 August 2013

Guns N' Roses Quotes

Guns N' Roses QuotesAxel Rose: "My favorite cartoon characters are Metallica and Slash."

Slash: "Sex and drugs go hand in hand when you're a rock & roll musician. If I were a violinist, it might be a different matter."

Izzy Stradlin: "We'd started out as a garage band and it became like a huge band, which was fine. But everything was so magnified, drug addictions, personalities, it just became too much."


Duff McKagen: "We are not the guardian angels of anybody. We only play authentic, nasty rock & roll."

Slash: "Axel is like a magnet for problems. I've never met anybody like him. He's the kind of guy that would get a toothbrush stuck down his throat because that particular toothbrush happened to be defective."

Axel Rose: "I like to be real private; you don't always want everyone around you, even when they like you."

Steven Adler: "Twenty years of great music wasn't created because of some stupid grudge. That's a shame."

Duff Mckagen: "This is the kind of band that will probably always have something strange going on in it. People don't really understand us."

Slash: "My biggest regret is letting it get so big and letting it fall apart but then it wasn't necessarily my fault."

Axel Rose: "Some people say I got a chip on my shoulder."

No comments:

Post a Comment