Monday 5 August 2013

Rod Stewart Quotes

Rod Stewart Quotes"What I do now is all my dad's fault, because he bought me a guitar as a boy, for no apparent reason."

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."

"Well, there's not a day goes by when I don't get up and say thank you to somebody."

"I've been out with some extremely beautiful women who have no sex appeal whatsoever. It really is a lot more than skin deep."

"I've got Ferraris coming out me bum."

"I've still got a brilliant head of hair, which refuses to lay down."



"I don't think people expect Bruce Springsteen to come out in a pink satin jacket, but Rod Stewart they do."

"Elvis was the king. No doubt about it. People like myself, Mick Jagger and all the others only followed in his footsteps."

"If there's one thing I've learned about women, which I try to pass on to my boys, it's listening."

"You go through life wondering what is it all about but at the end of the day it's all about family."

"There's no reason why I should retire."

No comments:

Post a Comment